To carefully integrate fitness with your general wellbeing, our expert team is here to guide you.
Did you until recently rely on legal or illegal substances to deal with life? If so, you know the escape from reality was short. You probably know by now that if you feel sad, you don't need to take a drink. If you are upset, feel anxious or rejected, you don't need to indulge in your drug of choice.
But if you've tried quitting before only to relapse again, and again, you need to look for a long-term solution.
We can help you move forward.
- Help you with long term relapse prevention techniques so you won't ruin your health, relationships or career.
- Help you to feel more joy than sadness; more contentment and confidence rather than restlessness and anxiety; more vitality rathert than that awful hung over sickness.
Many people have transformed their lives, and you can as well. It doesn’t happen quickly. It’s not always easy. But the effort is worthwhile. Okay, you know the arguments you've used for not taking control of your life and getting healthier and happier.
That's why we have made: Paths to Peak Wellness
A holistic health program integrating Physical Exercise, Whole Food Nutrition and Meditation for those in their 40s, 50s, 60 and 70s.
Over the course of four weeks, our three expert instructors will lead you through a series of videos, audio recordings, coaching calls and discussions.
- Be guided through progressive exercise videos geared specifically towards people who are either older or feeling older due to life style habits.
- Learn to think differently about food and how is is essential for your well-being
- Have help staying positive and eliminating negative self-talk through guided visualizations.
- Set goals and actions for yourself
- Form lasting good habits in health, nutrition and stress-reduction
- Engage in group coaching calls
- Join discussions with a private, online community of those aspiring to lead rich, fulfilling, healthy lives!
Meet The Peak Team
David Shadbolt's Peak Blog