To carefully integrate fitness with your general wellbeing, our expert team is here to guide you.
Want to stop relying on substances such as junk food, alcohol or drugs to feel good about yourself?
Want to stop giving into the compulsive behaviours that you know are ruining your health, relationships and career?
Welcome! We can help you move forward.
Would you like to feel more joy than sadness; more contentment and confidence than restlessness and anxiety; more vitality than sickness? You can. You know people who have transformed their lives, so why not you?
It doesn’t happen quickly. It’s not always easy but the effort is worthwhile.
Okay, you know the arguments you've used for not taking control of your life and getting healthier and happier.
Click on the speech bubbles below, and see which ones resonate with you...
If any of those comments still ring true for you...you are not alone!
That's why we have made: Paths to Peak Wellness
A holistic health program integrating Physical Exercise, Whole Food Nutrition and Meditation for those in their 40s, 50s, 60 and 70s.
Over the course of four weeks, our three expert instructors will lead you through a series of videos, audio recordings, coaching calls and discussions.
- Be guided through progressive exercise videos geared specifically towards people who are either older or because of life style feeling and acting older
- Learn to think differently about food and how is is essential for your well-being
- Have help staying positive and eliminating negative self-talk through guided visualizations.
- Set goals and actions for yourself
- Form lasting good habits in health, nutrition and stress-reduction
- Engage in group coaching calls
- Join discussions with an online community of those aspiring to lead rich, fulfilling, healthy lives!
Meet The Peak Team
David Shadbolt's Peak Blog